Sometimes you don’t have the right person as a guest that could take on the role of MC. Or… you just want ALL of your guests to enjoy your special day. So that’s where Kylie can help you out.
MC role includes:
- Event run sheet/ checklist
- Liaising with the reception venue to ensure the evening runs smoothly and on time
- Liaise with all relevant persons, including function manager, photographer, videographer, band, dj, venue staff, family and guests on the day
- Official welcome to reception
- Introduction of family and bridal party
- Co-ordinating speakers and introduction of speeches and toasts
- Liaison with venue staff on meal service
- Cutting of the cake
- First Dance
A meeting will be required to organise events of the reception and key speakers. A run sheet will be coordinated if this is something that is not completed by your function manager.
As your MC it will be important to gain some insight into your speakers for the evening to ensure an appropriate introduction is made. Funnies are most definitely welcomed!